Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Highland Games Through Time-Book #2 is OUT!

As I mentioned in my post on Sept. 10th, my new series is called Highland Games Through Time. I have set the stories in both  present day, at Scottish Highland Games, and in 16th century Scotland. I am pleased to announce that the second book in the series is out! 

My Banished Highlander, though readable as a stand-alone novel, does contain characters introduced in Book #1, My Honorable Highlander.

My hero in the second book is not so honorable! I combined my love of Highland Games, which I visit quite extensively, and all things Scottish. My hubby owns two kilts and belongs to both the Gunn Clan and the MacBeans. Here is some insight into this book:


Book Blurb of MY BANISHED HIGHLANDER


 
With a letter in her hand and a Highlander at her back, what could go wrong?

When his clan convicts Cameron Robeson of treason in 1598 Scotland, the last thing he thought his cousin the Laird would do was banish him to the future. With a certain woman on his mind, he plans revenge while surrounded by the sights and sounds of the modern day New England Highland Games. His plans go awry when a comely redheaded lass wearing the Mackenzie plaid lands at his feet.

Iona Mackenzie is worried about her friend, Haven, and searches for answers among the tents at the games. Whom can she trust to help? Her father? The handsome blacksmith? Or, the tall, golden-haired Highlander? Romance takes a back seat because saving her friend is her priority, no matter how great Cameron can kiss.

When a magical amulet and an angry sorcerer send this unlikely couple back through time, more than one heart will be broken. Danger, intrigue, and threats surround them, and feelings between Iona and Cameron grow hot and steamy. They fight the sorcerer and search for Iona’s friend, the woman he vowed to steal from his cousin. Will the strong-willed Highlander and the present day witch stop fighting long enough to listen to their hearts?
 
Buy Links;
Smashwords    KOBO
 
Find out about all my books at MY BLOG
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I just finished reading My Banished Highlander and enjoyed it from start to finish. The characters of Jake and Skye are intriguing. Will we be hearing more of them in an upcoming story line?

    ReplyDelete